Educare of Greater Seattle and Puget Sound Educational Service District are now accepting applications for bloggers to share their Educare Seattle experience and engage with other families, teachers and educators to raise awareness about the value and vital importance of learning during a child’s first five years of life. Sharing your story can influence change in practice and policy about how early education programs are created and sustained through social media.
It is our goal to amplify the voices of distinguished teachers, engaged parents and passionate community members by providing virtual and face-to-face venues for sharing stories and reflections on the impact of early learning on Educare Seattle families and communities.
Other benefits for bloggers include:
- Access to high quality, professional learning
- Building a professional learning community
- Earning up to a $900 stipend, based on ability to contribute each month
- Learning how to blog and use social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
- No prior experience necessary to apply